Whether you are getting your house ready to sell, or it has been on the market for some time, fall is the perfect time to warm up the buyers, making them feel cozy and at home. We all know how important feelings are when it comes to making a buying decision, no matter what we are buying. Creating these feelings is easy!
- Put together a reading nook in the master bedroom with a comfy chair, a soft throw, a book and a tea set.
- As days are getting shorter, make sure to add extra lamps with warm-toned bulbs and highlight the focal points of the rooms.
- Set a dining table centerpiece with colourful candles and a large bouquet of fall flowers.
- Display vases of fall foliage and bowls of seasonal fruit throughout your home.
- Now is the time to turn up your fireplace for showings.
- Add luxurious touches to the beds with layers of plush throws and oversized pillows.
Happy staging and decorating!